Redhill is a thriving town located in the South west of Surrey at the foot of the north downs. This town blends old and new with attractive Victorian buildings alongside modern architecture. From waterlogged wasteland to a bustling town, it owes its success to the commercial center which draws in people from all around.
A sub-post office was set up at the top of Whitepost Hill and in 1856 the post office moved to station road where it took its ‘Red Hill’ stamp with it. Victorian Redhill was thriving with new churches and the Market Hall built in the 1960s.